Hello again and welcome back! Or if some of you are new to Travelette, thanks for joining.
I know that tags are quite big in the blogging World. Although no one specific tagged me in this, I figured this would be a great way to get to know me a little bit better. So why not?! Here are 20 random facts about myself.
1. I was born and raised in the beautiful city of Montreal, QC, Canada.
2. However, I currently live in Budapest, Hungary. I have also previously lived in NYC!
3. I nearly always get questions on my ethnicity and people can never quite put their finger on it. My mom is Filipina and my father is Hungarian.
4. In College, I studied Fashion Marketing and graduated in May of 2015.
5. But I am currently an English kindergarten teacher!
6. If I could, I would eat pasta & Indian food for the rest of my life.
7. Strangely enough, I am absolutely terrified of owls.
8. If I could live anywhere in the World it would probably be London.
9. My first trip was to the Philippines, at the age of 18 months old. Back then, it took us 28 hours to travel from Montreal to Manila.
10. Without my contact lenses or glasses, I cannot even see the giant “E” on the eye doctor’s chart.
11. One of my biggest accomplishments has got to be moving to Europe on my own and creating a life here.
12. My lovely boyfriend is named Matt and he is British. And yes, he does have quite the accent!
13. I am a huge hockey fan, have been for as long as I could possibly remember. Go Habs Go!
14. Unfortunately, I am not always the most positive person. However, this is one of my main goals and I am working on it. I have Matt to thank for this!
15. My favourite animals are dogs and pigs.
16. Tv shows are my guilty pleasure.
17. If I could be anywhere at this given moment, it would probably be the beach. The sun and sand sounds great right about now.
18. Greece & Fiji are at the top of my Travel Bucket List.
19. Sadly, I can’t go anywhere without my phone. However, I mainly use it for it’s camera.
20. Back home in Montreal, we have a family dog named Coco. She is 6 years old and she is half Cocker Spaniel and Westie, she is the sweetest thing.
If you’re reading this, it most likely means you’ve made it to the end. Thanks for sticking around! So there you have it, 20 random facts about myself.
A big thank you for reading, see you in the next post!