The Holidays are just around the corner, how exciting! With so much to do & so little time, I find that gift guides are always so helpful. Last week, I wrote a Holiday Gift Guide on what to get Her. So here is Part two; my 2017 Travelette Gift Guide for Him!
- There are many different wallet style phone case, for nearly any kind of smartphone. This is especially great for someone who does not enjoy carrying too many things around. It is stylish, convenient & it protects their expensive smartphone!
- Bluetooth wireless earphones are a huge trend right now. There are so many options, such as the AirPods I mentioned in my previous blog post. However, this pair seems to be doing pretty great on Amazon. You won’t believe the price!
- Tile Mate is the best thing to attach to your keys (or anything really), that you are prone to losing. Through the app, you are able to easily track what you’ve misplaced. This is especially great for those early mornings, when he’s rushing to get out the door & can’t find his keys!
- A warm scarf is a perfect gift to offer especially during the cold winter months. Who doesn’t love receiving a new scarf? There are so many amazing patterns & colours to choose from. The best part? They’re made in Canada!
- Leather bracelets have recently become very popular once again, with men. These bracelets have a braided effect & a stainless steel clasp. There are many brands that make their own version & at different price points, depending on your budget!
- Every man needs a good pair of pj bottoms. Matt received a pair from my mom a few years ago & he practically lives in them! In our opinion, Nautica makes the best pairs!
- If you don’t think he will like the phone case, a new wallet may be the ideal gift for him. Every so often, after a bit of wear & tear, a man needs a new wallet. Fossil makes some of the best accessories on the market, with great durability.
- Gift cards are great if you are looking for a last minute gift idea. There are so many options to choose from such as; Forever 21, Walmart, Amazon, Apple, etc. This can also be at any $ value.
$100 & +
- The Nintendo Switch is a pretty awesome console. We purchased ours at the Nintendo Store in NYC over the summer, when they were sold out absolutely everywhere. The best part of the Switch? You can use it on the go, or at home! We love using ours during long flights, train rides or even at home.
- As mentioned in my Gift Guide for Her, a Fitbit/smart watch is a great gift for a man, as well. Being able to connect your watch to your phone via bluetooth makes it that much more convenient. There is a variety of size & colours, so there is definitely an option out there for anyone!
- Our GoPro has become an essential during all our travels. And whether you travel often or not, you are sure to love a GoPro. Use it to film or take pictures under water, during big hikes, bike rides, etc. It is a great companion for big or small adventures. Check out GoPro’s website for all the different models.
- An after shave/cologne is perfect to gift to men, especially if you know their favourite! You can never have too many after shaves! A good quality cologne, purchased from a department store, usually goes for $100+.